25kg Instant Goat Milk Powder Food Grade Good Health Goat Milk Powder
|Place of Origin:||Capital city of China goat milk ,Fuping city|
|Model Number:||Meiling adult goat milk powder|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||40 Bags*25kg/Bag|
|Packaging Details:||25kg in 4 levels-kraft paper bags|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, MoneyGram|
|Form:||Powdered||Ingredient:||100% Goat Milk Powder|
|Shelf Time:||24months||Certificates:||BRC, FDA, HACCP, ISO, HALAL|
lady milk powder,
dry milk powder
Goat’s Milk Without the “Goaty” Taste!
Recommended for: digestive and gastrointestinal health; minimize effects of osteoporosis; regulate cardiovascular circulation and nerve function; reduce fatigue; improves brain faculties and body immune system; whitening complexion and beauty; accelerate strong growth and development during young children formative years; and general health.
Goat’s milk has also been used for treatment of ailments by Chinese physician as far back as 2000 over years. It had been recorded in the Chinese epic during the Ming dynasty and many other traditional Chinese medicinal literatures. Till now, Chinese believe goat’s milk to be an excellent beverage to general health, and it was employed to address conditions of the throat and windpipe. In 1970, the U.N. Food and Agricultural Organization published “Observations on the Goat,” a book that provided many useful insights into the history and benefits of goat’s milk.
|Product name||Goat milk powder|
|1.Builds and repairs muscles and bones;
2.Repairs body cells;
3.Provides energy and controls important processes in the body related to metabolism.
|Shelf life||24 months|
|Usage||Addictive food ,formulated milk ,Yogurt|
|Storage||Keep in cool/dry place|
|1.Foil bag if small order
2.Drum above 25 kgs
|Shipment ways||By sea,DHL,Fedex,TNT,EMS,UPS,By air|
Goat’s Milk Health Benefits
Goat Milk is as close to perfect food as possible in nature. Its chemical structure is amazingly similar to mother’s milk. It is a complete protein containing all the essential amino acids without the heavy fat content and catarrh (mucus) producing materials of cow’s milk. Goat’s milk is not only non-mucus forming but also helps to neutralize mucus.
Goat’s Milk and Digestibility
Goat’s milk offers superior digestibility to cow milk, due to the following factors:
1. Size of fat globules: The fat globules of goat’s milk are finer than those of cow milk, allowing for a greater surface to volume ratio for enzymatic attack. This enables the fat of goat’s milk to be broken down and digested more easily.
2. Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT): Goat’s milk has more MCT's than cow’s milk. Lipases attack the ester linkages of the shorter-chain fatty acids more readily, enabling more rapid digestion. MCT's are metabolically unique in that they can be absorbed by a simpler mechanism than other fatty acids. MCT's, which are higher in goat’s milk than cow’s milk, have a unique ability to provide energy to the human metabolism, as well as an ability to lower, inhibit and dissolve cholesterol deposits.
3. Curd strength. Goat’s milk casein forms a less tough and more friable curd than the casein of cow’s milk. This means the digestive enzymes can break it down more rapidly. Alpha-S1 casein is the main casein in cow’s milk and this contributes to the firmer curd; goat’s milk contains low levels of alpha-S1 casein.
Goat’s Milk and Lactose Intolerance
The lactase enzyme provides for the digestion of lactose, or milk sugar. Persons who do not possess this enzyme are lactose-intolerant. Goat’s milk contains less lactose than cow’s milk, and people can generally tolerate goat’s milk better than cow’s milk.
Goat’s Milk and Allergies
Whether goat’s milk can be tolerated better than cow’s milk, will depend on the specific protein involved in the allergy. Most people with a cow’s milk protein allergy are allergic to b-lactoglobulin. This protein is also present in goat’s milk and does not offer these people an alternative. It is worth, however, trying goat’s milk as an alternative to cow’s milk, in consultation with your doctor.
Goat’s Milk and Respiratory Complaints
Drinking goat’s milk results in the production of less mucus than when drinking cow’s milk. This can provide relief to people suffering from respiratory complaint
Q. Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A:We are a manufacturer with professional production lines and rich experience for 40 years.
Q: Can we get samples first?
A: Yes, we can offer the current sample to you if you are will to pay the shipping cost .and sample fee will reduced once you place the order in quantities ,Generally shipping cost is about $20-40 via DHL or EMS, normally you can receive the sample about 5-7 days after we receive the payment.
Q : What’s the MOQ ?
A : 1)Normally, if the items are in stock,, there is no MOQ, the quantity is according to the clients requires .Our MOQ is negotiable.
2) if there is no stock, or, the general MOQ are in big difference due to the different products . But the quantity still can be negotiable.
Q: What's your advantage? Why we choose you?
A: 1) We are a Direct Factory, a professional ODM/OEM Service China Supplier of a wide range of goat milk powders with 40 years production experience.
2) We have an outstanding team in research & development, are capable of assisting our global clients with the development of goat milk.
3) With 40 years exporting experience, our people will always provide effective cost service, prompt response to inquiries, reasonable price to meet all costumer demands.
Q: Why choose goat milk products?
A:1)Goat and sheep milk is less allergic;
2) Goat milk does not suppress the immune system;
3) Goat milk is easier to digest than cow's milk;
4) Goat milk contains healthful and natural short-medium-chain fatty acids;
5)Goat milk is a rich source of the trace mineral selenium.
Q: Do you know the life habits of goat?
A:1)Docile and Gregarious;
2)Goat prefer dry and clean environment ,so that they could always main the healthy bodies, and thus produce healthy milk.
3)Goat has a well-developed sense of smell, and only intake clean pasture and water.
4)Goat have strong adaptability to the living environment, and have strong
tolerance and resistance to disease.
5)Goat have short tails and the faeces is in the form of solid particles, so the hygiene conditions of goat milk is better than bovine milk.