Student MCT 800g/Tin 28% Fat Filled Goat Powder
|Place of Origin:||capital city of China goat milk,Shaanxi,China|
|Model Number:||Meiling adult goat milk powder|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||60 sachets|
|Packaging Details:||800g in Tin|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Form:||Powdered||Ingredients:||100% Liquid Goat Milk|
|Group Age:||≥7 Years||Sample:||Avaliable|
28% Fat Filled Goat Powder,
800g/Tin Student Milk Powder,
MCT 100% Liquid Goat Milk
Formula Goat milk powder for students
|Vitamin A||550(μ gRe)||69%|
|Vitamin D||7.5(mg a-TE)||150%|
|Vitamin E||4.00(mg a-TE)||29%|
- Hongxing Meiling located in Fuping, the “Capital city of China milk goat ’’, adopted the “moderate scale aquaculture, centralized in mechanized milking, cold chain storage and transportation, paying direct to farmers" , management mode of source quality in safe ,ensures the quality of source milk’s safety controllable.
- Raw goat milk flavor raw materials, added appropriate amount of sugar and soluble dietary fiber,adopted the " Direct steam sterilization, Flash evaporation off mutton”, Upward row of low-temperature powder Tower, Agglomeration granulation", Which specially design for goat milk powder production ,ensure the milk power is fresh and flavor suitable for all kinds of people .
- The product is made of natural fresh goat milk, it is a formula powder for children and students. Additionally, DHA, taurine, minerals ( Ca, Fe and Zn) ,folic acid and Vitamin are added in this powder to provide the necessary nutrition for children. It is the first choice for the children or students.
Goat’s Milk Health Benefits
Goat Milk is as close to perfect food as possible in nature. Its chemical structure is amazingly similar to mother’s milk. It is a complete protein containing all the essential amino acids without the heavy fat content and catarrh (mucus) producing materials of cow’s milk. Goat’s milk is not only non-mucus forming but also helps to neutralize mucus.
Goat’s Milk and Digestibility
Goat’s milk offers superior digestibility to cow milk, due to the following factors:
1. Size of fat globules: The fat globules of goat’s milk are finer than those of cow milk, allowing for a greater surface to volume ratio for enzymatic attack. This enables the fat of goat’s milk to be broken down and digested more easily.
2. Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT): Goat’s milk has more MCT's than cow’s milk. Lipases attack the ester linkages of the shorter-chain fatty acids more readily, enabling more rapid digestion. MCT's are metabolically unique in that they can be absorbed by a simpler mechanism than other fatty acids. MCT's, which are higher in goat’s milk than cow’s milk, have a unique ability to provide energy to the human metabolism, as well as an ability to lower, inhibit and dissolve cholesterol deposits.
3. Curd strength. Goat’s milk casein forms a less tough and more friable curd than the casein of cow’s milk. This means the digestive enzymes can break it down more rapidly. Alpha-S1 casein is the main casein in cow’s milk and this contributes to the firmer curd; goat’s milk contains low levels of alpha-S1 casein.
Goat’s Milk and Lactose Intolerance
The lactase enzyme provides for the digestion of lactose, or milk sugar. Persons who do not possess this enzyme are lactose-intolerant. Goat’s milk contains less lactose than cow’s milk, and people can generally tolerate goat’s milk better than cow’s milk.
Goat’s Milk and Allergies
Whether goat’s milk can be tolerated better than cow’s milk, will depend on the specific protein involved in the allergy. Most people with a cow’s milk protein allergy are allergic to b-lactoglobulin. This protein is also present in goat’s milk and does not offer these people an alternative. It is worth, however, trying goat’s milk as an alternative to cow’s milk, in consultation with your doctor.