Milky White 800g/Tin Student Formula Goat Milk Powder
|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi,China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||60 Tins|
|Packaging Details:||800g in Tin|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Coagulations:||Powdered||Ingredients:||100% Liquid Goat Milk|
|Group Age:||≥7 Years||Sample:||Avaliable|
Student Formula Goat Milk Powder,
800g/Tin Sheep Milk Powder,
Milky White Lamb Milk Powder
Student Formula Goat Milk Powder for 7 years above 800g In Tin
100% pure fresh goat production, products in particular to add vitamin minerals needed by the human body, especially added to the child’s brain development beneficial taurine, so that children have a healthy physique at he same time pay attention to the child’s brain development.
1. Specially designed for the youth population in the rapid growth.
2. The youth in learning pressure with brain.
3. The youth who is partial food.
Color: white to yellowish color, free flowing powder
Smell or flavor: typical milky taste and smell without foreign odour.
Aspect: uniform powder, free of lumps and macro.
Packing: 800g in Tin
Shelf life: 24 monthed in the original packing
Storage: must be stored in a cool, dry place, temperature below 20℃ and relative, humidity below 75%.
- Shaanxi Hongxing Meiling Goat Dairy Co., Ltd., which was founded as a goat’s dairy factory for baby in 1998, is the largest privately-owned goat’s dairy company in China. And a modern goat milk industrial cluster formed by modules of R & D, production, sales as well as the milk source base construction.Today, it has become a company, specializing in manufacturing a variety of goat’s dairy for all demographics.
- Hongxing Meiling has obtained many prestigious certificates to prove the high quality of its products, which include ISO9001, HACCP, HALAL, GMP and QS. With the continuous efforts from all Hongxing Meiling’s employees, Hongxing Meiling has become a well-known brand in both domestic and overseas markets.the products have been exported to south-east Asia and Europe for 18 years.